We offer a number of different delivery options, which are dependent upon which hamper you wish to send and where you would like to send it to. Here are the details of our Express Delivery option:
Delivery & Tracking Information
Cost: $16.95 - $24.95 per hamper
- Sent via the Australia Post network, allowing us the opportunity to ship Australia-wide - including regional addresses. Please note this method excludes Sydney metropolitan areas, click here for more information.
- Estimated dates of arrival are provided at checkout, though are also available through our Delivery Calculator. Please note that these dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We also cannot guarantee a delivery time.
- Deliveries are generally made during business hours Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), however residential addresses may receive deliveries outside of business hours and on weekends.
- Delivery estimates are estimates only and deliveries may be made prior to the estimated date of arrival.
- Delivery estimates may increase by 1-3 business days (approx.), specifically during busy periods such as Christmas.
- Deliveries are also subject to network delays. On the advice of Australia Post, we allow an additional 10 (approx.) business days after the estimated date of arrival.
- Deliveries to some regional areas and business addresses may go straight to the nearest Post Office. For more information, please see the articles listed below.
- If an "Authority to Leave" has been given, a delivery may be left in a safe space on the premises. If no "Authority to Leave" has been given and there is a "Signature Required", a delivery may be taken to a local Post Office for collection. For more information, please see the articles listed below.
- Proof of Delivery will be provided as either a signature or photo upon request.
- Drivers are unable to contact the recipient directly upon delivery.
- It is strongly recommended to continuously check the updated information provided by Australia Post, available via the tracking link provided upon dispatch. Alternatively, the information can be found here: Tracking Portal.
- We strongly recommend downloading the free AusPost App, available for most smart phones. It allows for push notifications so you are kept up to date with any major status change for your deliveries: dispatch, tracking, delays and delivery locations.