The first priority of both The Hamper Emporium and our courier partners is to ensure the successful delivery of your hamper! Occasionally however, a hamper will be returned to us for any of the following reasons (not limited to):
- A notification was sent but there was no response from the recipient to arrange re-delivery;
- A notification was sent but the recipient did not pick the package up from the post office or collection point;
- The recipient is not known at that address or has moved;
- The address details are incorrect or insufficient;
- The delivery was refused;
- There was no access to a secure building or complex to deliver or leave a card;
- The recipient was in a hospital or hotel and has been discharged or checked out; or
- There was nowhere safe to leave the parcel.
An applicable redelivery or returns fee will be passed on to you to facilitate the return, or the redelivery of the hamper to the same or an alternative address.
We will inform you via email once the hamper has been accepted by our warehouse returns team. Credit to the amount of your purchase, less a return fee of $10.95, will be added to your account with us.
Should you prefer a refund, please get in touch with our Customer Service team.